CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

So Proud

Yes! I beat the computer and set up a blog...it wasn't that difficult but I'm still proud of myself. I have exactly 33 hours of work left until I am done with MDA and I can't wait. I'm currently on the job market so if you hear of anything, please let me know!
Jack is still growing like a weed. He's sitting up by himself for a second then rolls over. He's pretty proud of himself when he does it. We took family pictures yesterday and they turned out really cute so I'll post those as soon as I get them on a disc. For now, here's some more pictures of random events over the summer! Enjoy!

Drunk at the wedding






Hippie Dancing




The Ladies Murray
Crazy Cait
The Original Three
The Whole Crew

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I knew you'd give in eventually! haha

Danielle said...

Yay! I love blogs. I'm so glad that you have one now!

brittany said...

YAY Welcome!

Danielle said...

Um...hi. Update your blog. That's all. Bye.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Hey guys...when are you going to add more pics? I'm getting bored...